Palo Verde Behavioral Health offers Treatment and Services
Palo Verde Behavioral Health offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient mental health programs for treating psychiatric disorders. Our programs are staffed with dedicated professionals, including psychiatrists and therapists, nurses, behavioral healthcare technicians, dieticians, and psychologists. They provide safe, therapeutic treatment for patients.
The treatment is based on a combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT). This helps patients to find balance in their lives. The following mental health programs are available:
- Adult Psychiatric Inpatient Care
- Adult General Psychiatric Hospital Care
- Treatment for Adult Co-Occurring Disorders
- Adult Acute Inpatient Detoxification
- Intensive Outpatient Program
Services for LGBTQI
Outpatient and inpatient services offer culturally sensitive assessments and evaluations. Palo Verde Behavioral Health offers comprehensive, individualized treatment to suit each patient’s needs and goals.
Dependents & Military
We do everything possible to protect the privacy of active duty service personnel and their families. Palo Verde Behavioral Health provides services for active duty personnel, their families, first responders, veterans and their families. We can provide services for you, your family members, or friends for substance abuse, mood, trauma, or adjustment to civilian life. The medical director meets with each individual daily. They also Axiom Fitness participate in group therapy led by a Masters-level licensed therapist. There is also an on-site gym that offers yoga and a fitness center. We accept TRICARE(r).
About Palo Verde Behavioral Health
Palo Verde Behavioral Health is a trusted provider of substance abuse and mental health services in Tucson, Arizona since 1960. For adults and teens, we offer both intensive and individual inpatient treatment.
Our staff is available to help you 24 hours a days, 7 days a semaine. We provide high-quality care in a caring environment. Palo Verde Behavioral Health has been licensed by The Arizona Department of Health Services. It is also accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our Inpatient Program has many Benefits
- Individualized treatment plan
- Provided by Art Therapy and Movement
- Pet Therapy is offered once per week
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Based Therapy
- Daily schedule
- Visitation to the site
- It is encouraged to have family sessions
- Master’s level licensed therapists
- RN for every shift of each unit
- Each unit has an outdoor courtyard
- Palo Verde offers nightly phone calls; it covers long-distance costs
- Each unit has a laundry room
- Consultation with a registered dietician for dietary advice
- Careful discharge planning and aftercare appointments are done before you leave the facility
- Each day, a Psychiatrist will meet with you.
A 84-bed psychiatric hospital, is located in Tucson. It offers intensive outpatient and inpatient programs for adults, adolescents, and older adults with a variety of psychiatric, dual diagnosis, and substance abuse treatment needs. Each program is supported by a dedicated team of multidisciplinary professionals. The treatment combines Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) modalities in order to help patients achieve balance in their lives.